QR Codes on New Year's Eve Cards: Adding an Interactive Element to Celebrations
New Year’s Eve is the perfect time to celebrate, reflect and prepare for a new beginning. It is also the best time of the year to send greetings and wishes to those people who made our previous year worthwhile. And as we all know the best way to do that is by sending a New Year’s Eve card.
But in this modern age, do you know that there is a more interactive way to send traditional cards? If you said QR codes, then you are right!
QR codes on New Year’s Eve are a trendy and creative way to add a touch of modernity along with your warm messages.
Benefits of Using QR Codes on New Year's Eve Cards
Before we start discussing the benefits, let’s first talk about what QR codes are.
Basically, QR codes or Quick Response codes are a type of matrix barcodes that can store large amounts of data and can be accessed using smartphone cameras. In the past years, they have become increasingly popular for marketing and advertising purposes.
What most people do not know is that they can also add a fun and interesting way to send messages on New Year’s Eve cards.
Listed below are some of its benefits:
- Increased engagement with recipients: You can use QR codes to attach videos, images and links related to the celebration to make the card more interactive. This is a perfect way to highlight how much this person means to you by putting effort into including QR codes.
- Opportunity to share more information: Share the happiness during New Year’s Eve with QR codes. Employing QR codes on New Year’s Eve cards is a great way to share your happiness without cluttering the whole card. To create a QR code for videos or images, just visit the QR Code Generator Hub and input the necessary details.
- Virtual experience for families and friends abroad: Don’t feel worried about not being with the most important people in our lives for this celebration. Just send them a QR code directing them to a virtual meeting and make the whole family feel complete.
How to Create QR Codes for New Year's Eve Cards
Creating a QR code for New Year’s Eve is just a simple task. If you’re worried that you might mess up for being technically challenged, trust us even a 3-year-old can do this.
Here’s how you can get started:
- Step 1: Identify the type of content you want to store and visit QR Code Generator Hub to input all the necessary information.
- Step 2: Once you have entered the information, start customizing the QR code. You can add logo, style, font, color and frame to match and blend with your card.
- Step 3: Download the QR code and run it through some tests to ensure its functionality. Don’t forget to check if the stored content is accurate.
- Step 4: You can now attach it to your card to get ready for sending them out!
These are the four important steps that you can follow to create visually appealing QR codes.
If you find this blog helpful, feel free to check out our Academy and Youtube Channel for more educational content.